CSVfix can be used in console and batch mode. The user interface is extremely configurable by using the GUI options. It is capable of:
* Discovering and resolving encoding issues
* Replacing invalid characters with the correct character
* Removing quotes from CSV files without losing the delimiter
* Opening files and replacing delimiters without modification
* Unicode support for reading files
* Compressing files in ZIP or 7z archives
* Reading and writing to compressed files
* Storing the console output in files
* Detecting new or unknown encodings
* Generating files in different encodings
* Migrating from UTF8 to UCS-2, UCS-4, MAC, Shift-JIS or WINDOWS 1252
* Detecting and replacing illegal characters
* Searching through files for a particular data with wildcards
* Executing batch files
* Spinning through files in a specific pattern
* Detecting different encoding versions of files
* Searching files in a specific pattern or with a wildcard
* Detecting the CSV data inside files
* Detecting transposed values
* Detecting missing fields and cells
* Detecting empty cells
* Detecting different delimiters
* Identifying lines that don’t have any record
* Converting lines to a fixed length without modification
* Generating fixed length files from a column name or column value
* Identifying, inserting, deleting and changing a specified column
* Appending columns to a file
* Read and write Data from the command-line
* Detecting blank fields
* Processing files into XML
* Detecting empty rows and columns
* Detecting invalid column names
* Detecting rows with zero values
* Detecting and changing the CSV format version of a file
* Data manipulation with Unicode names
* Detecting and changing the delimiter
* Detecting decimal digits
* Detecting invalid characters
* Detecting and changing the CSV data type (text, date, datetime, integer, floating, long)
* Detecting decimal digits
* Detecting floating values
* Detecting files with spaces in the name
* Detecting empty cells
* Detecting multiline strings
* Detecting UTF-8 strings
* Detecting UTF-16 strings
* Detecting UTF-32 strings
* Detecting UTF-8 characters with BOM
* Detecting UTF-16 characters with BOM
* Detecting UTF-32 characters
CSVfix Product Key is an Open Source command-line stream editor. It is a very simple program that can be used to manipulate CSV-formatted data. It can convert data from CSV to other formats, such as DOS/Windows, Comma Separated Values format (CSV), Microsoft Excel, EDM/LDIF and many others.
What CSVfix For Windows 10 Crack Can Do:
1. Convert CSV to other formats
2. Fix and correct data and errors in your CSV format, including:
— remove broken lines, blank lines, lines with special characters, such as commas and slashes
— change text encoding
— rename columns
— add and delete empty lines
— add and remove headers
— swap columns in a CSV file
— split or join cells in a table
— enforce predefined character column encoding
— set character column widths
— set character column location
— convert table size and column size
— set dates with the correct format
— set double quotes
— force each value to be a number
— skip leading spaces, newlines and illegal characters
3. Remove all line breaks and change the line break character (`
4. Add or remove new lines from the input file
5. Add or remove tabs (`\t`)
6. Add or remove new lines and tabs at the beginning of the file
7. Add or remove new lines and tabs at the end of the file
8. Change or truncate the file size
9. Add or remove blank lines
10. Split or join CSV files
11. Split CSV lines into columns by the column separator character
12. Join CSV lines into a single line or several lines
13. Fix and correct CSV data errors, including:
— swap rows
— reverse or put the columns in the order they were written
— remove duplicates
— remove invalid characters
— add lines where they were missing
— change dates and times according to the locale
— change numeric values from text to numbers
— fix or add double quotes
— correct transposed cells
— correct all types of invalid data, such as uppercase names in column names, dates out of the range, etc.
14. Modify text encoding
15. Change date format
16. Search and replace text in columns
17. Show and convert bad content, such as invalid character (including tabs), wrong column values, missing data,
CSVfix is developed as an Open Source command-Line stream editor specifically designed to deal with CSV data.
It also provides a number of other useful commands, including:
CSV conversion (from comma-separated text files to a format that is commonly used by Excel, OpenOffice and other applications).
In-depth reports on the CSV data to inspect easily the validity of a CSV file.
All in all, CSVfix can be used to convert, validate, filter and transform a number of CSV formatted datasets into a more usable format.
CSVfix is compatible with the most common platforms such as:
Windows (from Windows Vista and up)
Mac OS X
CSVfix Features and Benefits:
CSVfix can be run in OS X, Linux and Windows.
CSVfix offers some powerful features as well as comprehensive and well-organized help documentation.
CSVfix presents you with all the necessary information (like the text format chosen and the outcome) in the console mode or via a command-line.
The application uses the JFileChoosers framework.
From the CVSBook website:
CSVfy — Convert comma separated files to CSV
CSVfy is a command line utility designed to quickly
convert comma separated text files to comma separated value (CSV)
files. You don’t even need to install the very popular and
freely available OpenOffice spreadsheet.
You have to be more specific, what’s a «comma separated text file»?
A text file can contain tabular data. A file containing tabular data with commas as delimiters is usually a CSV file.
Where’s the commas, between words or between rows?
The answer to that question should guide you towards a solution.
* Copyright 2015-2018 the original author or authors.
* All rights reserved. This program and the accompanying materials are
* made available under the terms of the Eclipse Public License v2.0 which
* accompanies this distribution and is available at
import static org.junit.platform.console.ConsoleMessages.getAttributeName;
CSVfix is a console based application. This allows you to open, edit and save a CSV data set from the command line. It’s designed to be as easy as the original CSV files and with the GUI based systems it’s very usable.
CSVfix is very powerful and will let you process and manipulate your data to your needs. It’s only limited by the functions you put into the orderline, the file formats you can save as and the available shell. You can use the system as you would use any other text file editor but instead of storing it in the text file it is stored in a binary format.
…which is not restricted to comma separated but can also process tab-separated values, and other data formats such as comma-seperated (.tsv) and tab-separated (.tsv). You can also replace spaces with the ‘+’ character (+1 or +0). An additional feature is that, when the CSV file has a fixed column size of 13, the data is automatically rearranged in the end.
SmartCSVExcel is a perfect tool to export any type of excel data to CSV without having to install any plugin or ActiveX. No add-in needed!
The tool is very easy to use and allows you to generate CSV data from Excel/Access/Office/OpenOffice etc.
The data is saved to a CSV format that can be read by any Excel/OpenOffice program.
SmartCSVExcel cannot export the rich text of emails but it can read the contact information from these messages and put it into columns in the file. This is very useful for CRM integrations or any other tasks that require this information.
SQL to CSVImportData SQL to CSV is a powerful tool that exports only the data you need, and retains all the data columns. It works with SQL Server 2000, SQL Server 2005, SQL Server 2008, and SQL Server 2012. The output format is a CSV text file.
DBworld is a Open Source Databased GUI. It has a powerful data editor, a powerful spreadsheet, a powerful calculation editor, a powerful datasource, an advanced file browser, many wizards, a unit converter, a unit display, and much more.
DBworld supports several databases, including MySQL, SQL Server and PostgreSQL databases.
Crazyradio is a plugin for monobook Deluxe and monobook Premium editions of Mac OS X that turns any
• PC OS: Windows Vista or later.
• PC HDD: 100GB free space.
• RAM: 2GB
• GPU: Any ATI or NVIDIA 8500 series or above
• Input Devices: Keyboard and Mouse
• Sound: DirectX 9.0 compliant sound card
• DirectX: Direct X 9.0 or later
• Resolution: 1280×720
• Direct X version: 9.0 or later
• Screen resolution: 1280×720
• Scaling factor: 2x
• Graphics adapter: